Are you looking to be a part of a small but growing Digital Analytics agency? Do you like being involved from the beginning, making a role your own, building new teams, developing new ideas? Are you looking to help shape a company? If this sounds exciting, then this new opportunity could be for you!
LeapThree is the merger of two agencies, AEP Convert and L3 Analytics. We joined our expertise to create one great agency dedicated to helping companies use data to make smarter decisions and, as a result, to achieve greater commercial success. Between us, we have the two most popular Digital Analytics tools, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, covered. We provide services from tool set-up to analysis and through to conversion rate optimisation and personalisation.
As a Senior Digital Analytics Consultant, you will be working with some of our most important clients, supporting them to achieve real business impact through the use of analytics. Your typical day will include:
- Leading client projects, managing the client relationship and ensuring tasks are completed on time and to a high quality
- Using analytics tools to derive insights and recommend actions to improve the business performance of clients
- Supporting client needs from set-up and implementation of analytics, to reporting, and onto analysis/insight
- Running workshops and training sessions, focusing on understanding clients’ business models and their end goals
- Developing strong new standard approaches to maximise the use of and value from analytics
- Regularly communicating with clients across phone, video conference, email, collaboration tools and in person.
What we’re looking for:
We would love people with 25 years of Digital Analytics experience but, well, the tools haven’t been around that long. Instead, we are looking for an individual with a track record of at least 5 years in Digital Analytics. If you can demonstrate to us your passion and aptitude in using data to create a great impact on business performance of clients, then we’re interested in talking to you. Professional experience with Digital Analytics tools is great – but everyone needs to show us a strong desire to be a leading authority.
As we are an agency, you will need to be confident dealing directly with clients at all levels from analysts to C level, and across a variety of sectors and industries. The quality of support you will provide to clients defines LeapThree, and we’re pretty exacting in our standards. You will get to work with some of the leading European analytics practitioners and help create value from analytics across many innovative and well known organisations.
Your skills will include:
- Expert in the use of at least one Digital Analytics tool
- Expert in at least one other area e.g. CRO, Excel, PPC, SQL, R, SEO, UX
- Numerical reasoning and logical thinking
- Document writing, to clearly provide instructions for clients to implement required analytics and campaign tracking.
What you might be looking for:
- A Digital Analytics agency with a focus on a high standard of work and an ambition to be the best analytics consultancy in Europe
- A role in a growing industry where you can use your skills to make a noticeable difference
- A cool little company where hard work is always balanced with fun, and people aren’t afraid to discuss and debate
- A company with an impressive client list (our current clients include Euromoney, WorldRemit, FitFlop, Just Eat, Santander and Beano)
- An office within two minutes’ walk of Liverpool Street Station
- A setting in amongst lots of other young/small companies, with great coffee, often free food, and beer on tap
- An evening out every once in a while – we’re all busy people, but we like to make the effort occasionally
- A great benefits scheme including profit sharing and healthcare
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact us directly at email@example.com with your CV and a short description of why you want to be part of the LeapThree team, plus what you would bring to the table.
No agencies please.